jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

RAMAYANA - UNO


MUNDO

VAISHNAVA


juancas

RAMAYANA

Creado por juancas  del 19 de Abril del 2012







Sumantra, Lord Rama’s charioteer rode all day carrying the princes and was able to cover a long distance away from the grieving citizens that are been following them since they left Ayodhya. Gradually the party reached the Ganges river in the Ushinara province. 

The king of that territory was named Guha, a dear friend of Rama who ruled over the tribal people known as the Nishadas. Hearing from his people of Rama’s presence, he immediately went to him. Guha found Rama by the bank of the Ganges and he stood at a distance, waiting respectfully for his audience. He was overjoyed to find his friend arrived in his kingdom, but his joy was mixed with sorrow at seeing him dressed as an ascetic. 

Guha said: “I am honored by your presence in my kingdom. This land here is as much yours as it is mine. Indeed, I am your servant. Only order me and I shall immediately do whatever you wish.”

He showed Rama the many varieties of food and drink he had bought, as well as the excellent beds he had prepared for them. Rama thanked him and said, “I have been well honored by you today. You should know that I am under a vow to live in the forest as an ascetic. I accept your offerings but allow you to take them back. Please leave only as much as may be taken by my horses. Since these steeds are dear to my father, you will please me by serving them well.”

Reluctantly, Guha commanded his men to do as Rama had requested having the best of food bought for the horses. He watched with sadness and admiration as Rama accepted only water for himself and then lay down to sleep on a bed of leaves. Lakshmana washed Rama’s feet and again kept vigil nearby.

In the morning Rama spoke to Guha. “It would not be proper for me to stay in a region where I have many men to serve me. I wish to go to some uninhabited part of the forest and live in a simple hermitage, gathering my daily food from wild roots and fruits.” 

Using the sap of a banyan tree, Rama and Lakshmana matted their air into a thick mass. With their matted locks and their bark and grass garments, the two princes looked like a couple of ascetic risis. 

Rama helped Sita onto the boat, and then jumped aboard himself, along with Lakshmana. Headed by Guha, the oarsmen plied the boat out across the river. Rama waved to Sumantra, who stood motionless on the sandy river bank, gripped by despondency. 

Sita folded her palms and prayed to the goddess Ganga for protection in the forest…
 — con Ohene Djan.

After their father had returned, Rama and Lakshmana left the city and went along country paths toward the forest. Even though they urged Sumantra to drive quickly, a large number of citizens continued to follow them. 

Rama stopped to rest after some time and allowed the people to reach him. He said to them with affection, “You have shown your great love for me beyond any doubt. Now for my pleasure, please bestow this same love upon my brother Bharata. I am sure he will take good care of you in every possible way. Although still a youth, he is old in wisdom and greatly heroic. He will prove a worthy master and dispel all your sorrows and fears. Serve him well, for he has been selected by our lord the emperor. It is also my desire that all of you please him with your service. Be kind to the emperor so that he may not suffer excessive agony in my absence.” 

Rama tried hard to make the people turn back, but they would not return. The more Rama showed his determination to stick to the path of righteousness and truth, the more the people desired to have him as their ruler. It was as if Rama and Lakshmana, by the cords of their virtuous qualities, had bound the people and were dragging them along.

The chariot began to move forward again and a group of elderly Brahmins, their heads shaking with age, ran behind, struggling to keep pace as the chariot picked up speed. The called out, “O swift steeds, stop! Come back and be friendly to your master Rama, who is always intent on pleasing the Brahmins. O horses, halt! Although endowed with excellent ears, do you not hear our plaintive cry? You should not bear Rama away. He is pure-minded, heroic and virtuous. Therefore, you should return him to the city to be our king, not carry him away to some distant, lonely place!”

Rama looked back, feeling compassion for the distressed Brahmins. He did not want to ride himself while Brahmins walked, so he got down from his chariot and continued on foot. Although his heart was breaking to see the people’s anguish, Rama looked straight ahead and walked with firm strides, followed by Lakshmana and Sita…
 — con Sanjay Pathak y Ohene Djan.

It was time for Rama and his two companions to say their farewells. Holding their weapons and followed by Sita, the brothers made many men crowded around to watch them. Plunged in sorrow at seeing their beloved prince leaving, they lamented in various ways. 

The citizens could not face the prospect of Rama's departure. They felt pain, just as a tree with all its fruits and flowers is hurt when its root is damaged, and they spoke out in public places. "We will give up our homes and villages and go with the pious Rama to the forest. Let us share with him all his joys and sorrows."

The two brothers heard the laments of the people, but they kept their minds under strict control. Smiling gently and glancing with affection at the citizens, they walked together like a pair of powerful lions...
 — con Ohene Djan.


Sita's beautiful face was streaked with tears, which fell continuously from her dark eyes like drops of water from blue lotus flowers. Rama embraced her and gently wiped away her tears. He was still apprehensive about taking her, but he could not see her endure the pain of his separation. She was already almost senseless from grief and he had not even left. What would happen to her during fourteen years of his absence? Making up his mind to take her with him, he spoke to her reassuringly.

“I would find no pleasure even in heaven if I obtained it at the cost of your suffering, O most pious lady! Not knowing your real feelings and being afraid that forest life would cause you pain, I discouraged you from following me. I see now that destiny has decreed you should dwell with me in the forest. Follow me then, O princess, and I shall protect you in strict accord with the moral laws always followed by the virtuous.

As I see that you are set on following me, my resolve to leave you behind has weakened. O lady of bewitching eyes, I shall take you with me and together we shall practice asceticism in the deep forest. I am pleased with you, Sita. Your determination to serve Me in every circumstance is worthy of your dynasty and it adds glory to mine. Prepare to leave immediately! Give away all your riches to the Brahmins and go with only a simple dress and no belongings. We shall soon depart.”

Sita was overjoyed to hear her husband’s agreement. Her face bloomed like a full-blown lotus. Excitedly she began following Rama’s instructions, giving away all her costly garments and jewels, as well as all the other riches in her palace.

When Lord Ramacandra told his wife about the news given by Kaikeyi that he had to go to the forest for fourteen years, Sita Devi spoke the following words to the Lord: 

Considering Rama as her only refuge, Sita spoke strongly. She described how the father, mother, brother, or any other relative were never the shelter of a chaste woman with a husband. The wife should share her husband's fortune under all circumstances. She stood in front of Rama, her eyes flashing as she continued, "I am enjoined by ancient religious codes to enter the forest along with you, dearest Rama. I cannot possibly remain in Ayodhya! If you leave today for the forest, I shall walk before you, clearing away the sharp grasses and thorns on the path."

Sita assured Rama that he could take her anywhere with confidence. She would live happily under his protection and would prefer forest life with him to residence in the richest palace or in heaven itself without him. She had been trained in all the arts of service and was well prepared to accompany him. 

"I need no further advice, O Lord. Simply order me to depart. Remaining with you in fragrant woodlands. I shall be as happy as I am now living in your palace."



...Rama was seized with apprehension to see his father in such an unusual state. Like the ocean at the rising of the full moon, Rama became agitated. And He asked Kaikeyi, “O godly lady, pray tell me the reason for my father’s distress,” Rama asked gently. 

Looking into Rama’s apprehensive eyes, Kaikeyi said, “If you will undertake to do whatever the king may ask, be it good or bad for you, then I shall explain everything. I shall speak out the king’s promise only as long as it shall not fail because of you; but the king himself will not in any event tell you.” 

Rama was distressed to hear Kaikeyi speaking in this way. Within the hearing of the emperor he replied to her, “Alas, how shameful it is that I should hear words expressing doubt about my devotion to my father. You should never think this, O glorious lady. At my father’s command I would this very moment leap into blazing fire, swallow a deadly poison or plunge into the depths of the ocean. Therefore tell me, my dear mother, what is on your mind? By my avowed word I shall without doubt do whatever is desired by the king. Know that Rama’s word is always truth!”

Kaikeyi revealed her wicked intentions to Rama: “It is well known how I once saved the king’s life and how, as a result, he granted me a couple of boons. Against those boons I solicited today a promise from the king to fulfill my desire. I wish for Bharata to be installed in your place and for you to go to the forest, remaining there for fourteen years. O descendant of emperors, prove true to your word and to that of your father. Indeed, rescue the king from the ignominy of impiety and leave without delay. Let Bharata be duly consecrated with all the paraphernalia arranged for you. While he remains here to rule this wide and prosperous earth you shall remain for fourteen years in some distant forest, wearing matted locks and the barks of trees.” 

The King cried out in pain as Kaikeyi spoke. Rama stood by without showing any emotion as the queen continued. “Overcome by compassion for you, this monarch cannot even look at your face. O Rama, ornament of your line, make good his promise and deliver him from his difficult and awkward situation!”

Even though Kaikeyi uttered such cruel words, Rama did not yield to grief. The king, however, felt increasing agony as he thought about his impending separation from Rama. He listened in silence as Rama replied to Kaikeyi, “So be it! To honor my father’s promise I shall put on the dress of an ascetic and depart forthwith for the forest. You need entertain no doubt in this regard, O queen. I could never transgress his order, even as the ocean, by the order of the Supreme Lord, can never transgress its shores.”

Rama looked across at his father, who could not return his glance. The king kept his head down and wept softly…




The news of Rama’s installation quickly spread around the city, delighting everyone. The temples were thronged with people offering gifts and worshipping the gods… 

Upon seeing the celebrations, Manthara’s mind recoiled at these news. She was immediately seized with anger. Surely this was a disaster! With Rama installed as king her mistress Kaikeyi would soon fall out of favor, her own son Bharata being left as nothing more than Rama’s servant. 

Kaikeyi looked affectionately at her servant. Manthara had been her childhood nurse and Kaikeyi saw her like her own mother, she then said, “Please tell me what causes you sorrow at this time? You seem sorely afflicted.” 

Manthara’s eyes blazed as she continued, “Having sent your own son Bharata away to a distant kingdom, your king now plans to install Rama as Prince Regent. What greater misfortune could there be for you?” 

Kaikeyi smiled. She loved Rama as much as her own dear son, while Rama for his part looked upon Kaikeyi as being equal to his own mother Kaushalya. She felt a surge of joy upon hearing Manthara’s report. She could not understand why Manthara was disturbed. 

“You must do something! This is a great disaster. Once the crown has passed to the other side of your family, you will in time see your own side sink into oblivion, bereft of all royal fortune.”

“When such an occasion for rejoicing has come, you should by no means give way to grief, my dear maidservant. Nor should you think ill of Rama. My son Bharata will be in no danger from Rama, and in the future he may well succeed him to the throne, there is no need for lamentation,” said Kaikeyi.

In order to improve her own position she wanted her mistress to be the mother of the king. Blinded by her own greed and envy, she continued to beseech Kaikeyi. 

“Having taken hold of the throne, Rama will ensure that it goes to his own son, if necessary by banishing Bharata, or perhaps even by sending him to the next world. You and your line will be lost and forsaken. I am here to awaken you to a great peril now arrived at your door. Do not disregard me.” 

She played upon the natural rivalry existing between the king’s co-wives. Kaikeyi’s affection for Rama was deep and the discussion went back and forth for some time, but gradually Manthara began to change her mistress’s mind. Although she loved Rama, she began to consider that his installation was an injustice, until finally she was totally convinced by Manthara… 

Dasarath looked sadly upon his youngest queen, who was dearer to him than his life, but who now held in her heart a wicked and sinful desire. Lying on the ground she looked like a rose creeper violently torn from its tree, or like an Apsara dropped from heaven, or a dove caught in a hunter’s snare. Dasarath looked upon her as the lord of elephants might look upon his mate lying pierced by a poisoned arrow. Fondly stroking her tear-streaked face, the agitated emperor spoke to her softly. “Your anger is surely not meant for me, who only wishes for your unending happiness. Tell me, O gentle lady, by whom you have been insulted or rebuked so that you now lie here rolling in the dust? Who deserves punishment today at my hands? Or do you wish me to realease womeone who deserves to be punished? By whom have you been offended or whom would you seek to oblige?’ 

Seeing Dasarath deeply moved by love for her, Kaikeyi spoke in strained tones. “I have no been insulted or offended by anyone, O king. There is, however, something I wish you to accomplish. Make me a solemn vow that you will fulfill my desire and then I shall tell you what it is.”

He smiled at her and said, “Save for my son Rama, there is none in this world more dear to me than you. I swear then by that invincible high-souled Rama, dearer to me than life, that I shall satisfy your cherished desire. By that very Rama, from whom separation would surely end my life, I swear to carry out your order, reveal your mind to me, O good lady.” 

Looking intently at her bemused husband, Kaikeyi said, “Remember now, O king, how in former times you fought with the gods against the demons and how I saved your life. Surely you recall your offer to me then of two boons. Having kept those with you all this time, I now wish to take them. Grant me those boons, O lord, or see me give up my life this very day.”

Kaikeyi continued, “For my first boon, let my son Bharata be installed as the Prince Regent in Rama’s place. For the second, let Rama be exiled to the forest and remain there for fourteen years. Be true to your promise, O king of kings, and cover both yourself and your race with everlasting glory.” 

How could Kaikeyi have made such a request? She had always shown a deep affection for Rama. As he considered her words again and again, Dasarath became overpowered by grief and fainted away…



The terrible sage Parasurama, dressed in tiger skins and had matted locks coiled at the crown of his head appeared before Rama. Parasurama was famous for his prowess as a fighter. In former ages he had single-handedly overcome the world's warriors, annihilating them by warrior kings, and he wreaked and awful vengeance. And he now stood before Dasarath holding a battle-ax in one hand and in the other a fierce arrow which resembled a streak of lightning. He was as tall as two men and he had upon his shoulder a great bow. 

Parasurama looked at Rama and said in a grave voice, "O Rama, I have heard of your strength. By breaking Shiva's bow you have performed an incredible feat. How can I, who has formed a great enmity with all warriors, tolerate hearing of such prowess existing in a king I have here another sacred bow, that of Visnu. Let us see your power now. Fit this celestial arrow upon this bow and simply draw it to its full length. If you are able to accomplish this task, the I shall challenge you to single combat. When you stand on the battlefield and are swept away by the force of my weapons, you shall earn undying fame.'

Dasarath approached the sage with joined palms and entreated him to spare Rama. Paying no heed at all to the king, Parasurama continued to speak only to Rama: 'Both the bow broken by you and this one here were constructed by the architect of the gods, Visvakarma. The one you sundered formerly belonged to Siva. However, this one here was Visnu's property. It is thus more powerful than the one you broke, for Visnu is always Shiva's superior.'

Parasurama took the bow from his shoulder. With furrowed brows, he gazed at RAma with bolldshot eyes, not immediately recognising the prince's divine identity. 'The bow has been passed down from Visnu to my ancestors and finally to me. I now offer it to you, O Rama. Considering your sacred duty as a warrior to always accept a challenge, exhibit now the strength in your arms!'

Parasurama held out the enormous bow. Rama, smiling slightly, stepped forward, 'I have heard of your tremendous feat in fighting and killing all the world's warriors twenty-one times. You have fully avenged your father with this commendable action.'

Rama seized the bow along with the blazing arrow from Parasurama's hand. He strung the bow in an instant and drew the arrow back to his ear. Looking angrily at Parasurama, he asked, 'Where shall I discharge this deadly shaft, O sage? As you are my superior I dare not aim it at you.'

Rama, standing with the bow, blazed as brilliant as the sun and Parasurama fell back in astonishment. He felt his own power completely eclipsed by Rama, Suddenly realizing Rama's identity, the sage spoke in faltering tones. 'You appear invincible and I can understand that you must surely be the imperishable Visnu himself. I accept defeat but I am not shamed, as you are indeed the Lord of all the worlds..."



The entire pavilion was crowded with jubilant people who cried out, "All Glories to Rama and Sita!" Hundreds of elderly brahmins wearing simple loin cloths, with clean white threads hanging from their left shoulders, where seated around the sacrificial arena. The recited Vedic hymns continuosly and the melodic rise and fall of their metrical chanting filled the pavilion. Musical instruments played while expert singers sang the praises of Rama and Sita. The whole assembly appeared like an exuberant festival held in the heavens by the gods...



...Three hundred powerfully built men somehow managed to move the chest to the center of the hall where it lay. Then Janaka, the father of the lovely princess Sita turned towards Rama and said: “Here is the wonderful celestial bow that once belong to Lord Siva and he gave to the gods after they satisfied him, then the gods gave the bow to one of my ancestors and is been kept in the family sincethen , and been worshipped as Shiva himself. I had set therefore a standard for winning Sita in marriage, and that is, whosoever can hold and string the mighty bow of Shiva will win this princess.” 

Janaka continued: “This bow is been kept and worshipped by the Janakas for many generations. Not even the gods, demons, Yakshas, Gandharvas or Kinnaras can string it; how then could any ordinary man? For that many great princesses already have failed, Gaze now upon this bow, O Rama.” 

Rama bowed down in respect and then walked slowly around it. He looked towards Vishvamitra who nodded slightly. Understanding Vishvamitra’s indication, Rama stood with joined palms at the bow’s center. He turned to Janaka. “I wish to attempt your test. I shall now try to lift this heavenly bow to gauge its weight and strength.”

In the balcony of the hall stood Sita. She looked at Rama, feeling a natural attraction for the prince. Until then she had never been interested in any of her suitors, although the most powerful kings from all around the world had come there. To the gentle Sita they were all arrogant and overly proud of themselves. Sita was deeply religious. All her life she had prayed that Vishnu might become her husband. As she watched Rama approach the bow she felt her love for the Lord being awakened. Was this Visnu Himself? Becoming absorbed in her loving sentiment, Sita felt anxiety. Would Rama string the bow and become her husband? She held the matrimonial garland with trembling hands. 

Suddenly Rama seized the bow by its middle part and raised it high above his head. A gasp of astonishment filled the hall. It was inconceivable. Rama tossed the bow slightly to gauge its weight. Placing one end of the colossal bow on the ground, Rama then moved to the other end and strung it. He pulled the string and bent the bow round into a semi-circle. It broke suddenly and a sound like the crash of thunder reverberated around the hall. The earth shook as if there were an earthquake. Everyone was stunned and rendered senseless for some moments while Vishvamitra and other sages uttered “Victory! Victory!”…


juancas

LISTA DE REPRODUCCIÓN - PLAYLIST






  1. JESUCRITO I - viernes 13 de enero de 2012
  2. Mundo Religioso 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  3. Mundo Religioso 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  4. Mitología Universal 1 (Asturiana) - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  5. El Narrador de Cuentos - UNO - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  6. El Narrador de Cuentos - DOS - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011

MEDICINA NATURAL, RELAJACION

  1. Medicina Natural - Las Plantas Medicinales 1 (Teoría) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  2. Medicina Natural - Plantas Medicinales 1 y 2 (Visión de las Plantas) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  3. Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 1 - viernes 6 de enero de 2012
  4. Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 2 - sábado 7 de enero de 2012

VAISHNAVAS, HINDUISMO





  1. KRSNA - RAMA - VISHNU -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  2. Gopal Krishna Movies -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  3. Yamuna Devi Dasi -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  4. SRILA PRABHUPADA I -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  5. SRILA PRABHUPADA II -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  6. SRILA PRABHUPADA III -  martes 17 de abril de 2012
  7. KUMBHA MELA -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  8. AVANTIKA DEVI DASI - NÉCTAR BHAJANS -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  9. GANGA DEVI MATA -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  10. SLOKAS y MANTRAS I - lunes 13 de febrero de 2012
  11. GAYATRI & SHANTI MANTRAS - martes 14 de febrero de 2012
  12. Lugares Sagrados de la India 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  13. Devoción - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  14. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 1 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  15. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  16. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 3 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  17. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 4 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  18. La Sabiduría de los Maestros 5 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  19. Universalidad 1 - miércoles 4 de enero de 2012

Biografías

  1. Biografía de los Clasicos Antiguos Latinos 1 - viernes 30 de diciembre de 2011
  2. Swami Premananda - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011

Romanos

  1. Emperadores Romanos I - domingo 1 de enero de 2012

Egipto





  1. Ajenaton, momias doradas, Hatshepsut, Cleopatra - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011
  2. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO I - jueves 12 de enero de 2012
  3. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO II - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  4. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO III - lunes 16 de enero de 2012
  5. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO IV - martes 17 de enero de 2012
  6. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO V - miércoles 18 de enero de 2012
  7. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VI - sábado 21 de enero de 2012
  8. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VII - martes 24 de enero de 2012
  9. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VIII - viernes 27 de enero de 2012

La Bíblia





  1. El Mundo Bíblico 1 - lunes 2 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
  2. El Mundo Bíblico 2 - martes 3 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
  3. El Mundo Bíblico 3 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  4. El Mundo Bíblico 4 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  5. El Mundo Bíblico 5 - martes 21 de febrero de 2012
  6. El Mundo Bíblico 6 - miércoles 22 de febrero de 2012
  1. La Bíblia I - lunes 20 de febrero de 2012
  2. La Bíblia II - martes 10 de enero de 2012
  3. La Biblia III - martes 10 de enero de 2012
  4. La Biblia IV - miércoles 11 de enero de 2012
  5. La Biblia V - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011







Canales youtube: danielcap7, contreraspicazoa  canaldesolopredica  mayte37  ElOcasodelaRealidad  NylaRossini elmisionero3000  christianfilmclub  sergio13969586  MultiManuel37  89SuperJazzman  rusmeo Revolutionministery  kokinb84 prenpeace2 jespadill
Canales tu.tv: de danizia, bizzentte, santiagooblias

Subscriptions





TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS

SOUV2 BalaramScaGoudyFOLIO 4.2Biblica Font





free counters

Disculpen las Molestias

Planet ISKCON - 2010  ·  Planet ISKCON - 2011

Maestros Espirituales

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Archivo del blog